Wifey is still doing the Friday Fill-Ins on the first Friday of the month. Here it is!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? I honestly cannot think of anything I would have changed.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? Thing2 turned 4 and we had a birthday party! It was so much fun and a huge blessing to us to see how many people care about us here. We have only been here since late July and have already made many, many friends.
3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them? My mama. She is my mama. Isn’t that enough? She is my sounding board and a great resource for advice on all things. (For example, I made my annual call 2 days ago to ask how to make hard boiled eggs. I only make them once a year to color them, so I call every year and ask for a reminder!)
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? PINK! Because it is beautiful and bright and cheery and I LOVE IT! (Can you tell pink is my favorite color? I really need a girl one day. Although it has become more acceptable for boys to wear pink! Mine do.)
5. What are you looking forward to in April? Many things. We have 2 birthday parties for children from our home group. My cousin and his wife (who live one hour away from me!) and going to have a baby girl in April! (And I will be the first person from our side of the family to see and hold her! I win!) Easter. Hopefully more sunshine and less rain. Or at least warmer temperatures while the rain comes down! April will be a great month!