Thanks to Wifey for this special Veteran’s Day edition!
1. Freedom is a wonderful privilege we have that we owe to all those who have served our country.
2. Veterans are usually overlooked and forgotten unless it is a holiday or something big happens and makes the news.
3. This country is a wonderful place to live.
4. Veteran’s Day means a day to be thankful for all of those who have served our country. Unfortunately for many, it is simply an extra day off work.
5. A hero is a soldier (and the equivalent in all of the other branches. Not sure what all of them are called! I know seaman. Then is it Marine? What is Air Force and Coast Guard though?)