Woo-Hoo! It is Friday again! Time for another Fill-In. Thanks Wifey.
1. I always feel like I’m 50 years old, but in reality, I’m almost 30 when talking about physical age. Although sometimes I still feel like I am 16 because there is so much I have never done or explored.
2. I wish my family understood better when I tell them that I need a break. My hubby thinks that means I should leave the house. But, when I do that, I just run errands and end up even more worn out.
3. If you saw me when I am breathing , you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when never , you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through. I am pretty much a girly girl always. Pink is my favorite color. I wear make up every single day. I wear skirts a ton during the summer.
4. I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when I am reading a good book!
5. In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in the midwest and my life was totally different because I had a 2 month old baby and was working full time.