It has been a few weeks since I have done MFF. I have trouble with the fill in the blank posts, but I am going to try. (Oh, and I met Wifey a few weeks ago! She is just as cool in person as she is online!!)
1. My plans for Labor Day included a day spent with the family and friends, but what really happened was I spent a day with the family and friends!
2. Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to Yell. I am a passionate person and sometimes I just have to get it out and yell. Thankfully my husband knows me and laughs at me when I start yelling at him!
3. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is the clothes people wear here. I am not used to the diverse wardrobe yet!
4. It’s strange, but a dirty house drives me crazy while a messy house (toys and clothes everywhere) is perfectly fine with me!
5. One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four shut the door.