Thanks to Wifey for the Fill-In.
1. The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was cherish family. We are very close and I love it!
2. However, one thing I wish they did differently was ?? Honestly, I cannot think of anything.
3. One thing I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t is knitting! I think it would be a cool skill to have, but it seems way too complex for me…
4. One thing I never thought I’d try but I have is living on the west coast! I am a midwest girl and thought I always would be!!
5. If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I’d tell myself not to waste the time and money on birth control because it was a total waste in the end! (Yes, that was in jest, but what else could I tell myself? I am a goody two shoes who graduated high school with honors, went to a great college, married my perfect high school sweetie, and stay home with my kids. How could I improve on my life??)