It’s Friday and time for another fill-in. Thanks Wifey.
1. Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany I don’t think so. I sometimes read him posts and I link to them on Facebook, so he could. I never share things he would not be comfortable with.
2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad I am not really very sentimental. I guess some of my kid’s clothes.
3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times Pool. I wonder about the cleaniliness of beaches and lakes. And sprinklers are ALWAYS so cold!
4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm I have only been through one. And I was crazy busy getting ready for Thing1’s transplant eval, so I did nothing for myself.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog There is a blog called Blogging Dangerously that I love!