It’s Friday and I am with my husband already! He got a long weekend!! Thanks Wifey for the Fill-in.
1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife Kind of. Once upon a time, I dreamed of going to West Point and joining. But, I have never been in shape so probably would not have made it. At this point, I could NEVER pass the physical. My back problems would throw me out. I also would not want to be a dual military couple. Too hard when you have a family.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things Doing something with my husband. At this point, I would see cleaning house or doing laundry as perfect if my husband was there with me…
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away Nothing. Our kids have always gone to bed early, so we have always hung out like any other day. If neighbors are setting off fireworks, we go outside and watch. Otherwise, we watch TV!
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing Toddler wrangling! I once had 2 one year olds and 2 three year olds! For about 6 months! It was insane, but fun.
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted byNot Just an Army Wife Nothing. I don’t love the way I look, but I am content and comfortable with my size, so I am staying just the way I am. Plus, my husband LOVES the way I look, so I am good!