I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have stuff to blog about. I really do. I just don’t have the time. I am headed out to spend the weekend with Armydad again, but I will try really hard to blog next week!
Thanks Wifey for the fill-in.
1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co. Ummm, I have never been to an underwear party, so I really cannot say.
2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared Math! I was such a nerd! Math has always come naturally to me so I loved that class.
3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom I am hoping to get back to you on this one in the next month or so!
4. Blogging plays a growing role in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth No, I would not. I would not do well in that environment and am not the greatest blogger / writer anyway!
5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy Yes. I think it is too hard to retain stuff when they get so much time off in the summer. However, if I was a working mom, I might not say yes. I think year round would make child care more difficult.