So, I know I am a few days late, here, but better late than never, right? We were out of town again this weekend with Armydad! Thanks Wifey for the Fill-In.
1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? Lots of travel! We have decided to go and see Armydad every weekend for the forseeable future. (Although I am desperately hoping for orders soon, so the constant travel can end!) Also, library trips, pools, splash parks, etc.
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? Hanging out with my cousin. My mom watched her since my aunt worked. We were inseparable!
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet? None. I am really not an animal person. I still have no clue how I ended up with a dog…
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife I like the solitude a little. It is nice being able to be alone and watch anything I want and go to bed when I want. But, I am ready to give that up! I am ready to watch Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers again!
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones). If you could describe your spouse with only one word, what would it be?