It’s Friday! My husband finishes his training next week! I will hopefully see him graduate! Woo-Hoo!
Ready for a fill-in? Looks like a good one! Thanks Wife of a Sailor!
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs Neither. We have not had a homecoming yet, so that cannot be! Honestly, my wedding was a big production put on for my mom’s benefit. I wanted to elope. That day did nothing to change my view of or my relationship with my husband. In our hearts, we already felt married, we were simply waiting for me to turn 21 because my mom had a dumb rule. (We were engaged for 2 years and got married a month after my 21st birthday.) Best day of my life so far was the day my first son was placed in my arms. We worked so hard and waited for 3 years for that day! It was awesome and hard to top!
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love I was a huge part of it! My husband had been thinking about joining but had not yet mentioned it to me. After watching Army Wives one night, I joked that he should join so I could be an Army wife. He got this funny look on his face and then told me he had been thinking about it a lot! I encouraged him to talk to a recruiter.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe Beauty and the Beast. I love the songs, the dresses, the love story. It has been my favorite since I was little!
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends?submitted by Destination: RN! Going to the park or the zoo. The boys love to get out!
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co. I have no idea! I would love to try out OCONUS: Germany or Hawaii, but they do not have the transplant programs that Thing1 needs. Right now I am hoping for Washington state, California, Colorado, or east coast. (I know, a wide range there! Those are the places I have never been!)