Thanks to Wife of a Sailor!
1. Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? submitted by When Good People Get Together No. I am not sure if I could. Since I stay at home with the boys, it would be hard to find a reason. (Unless we need to live near a hospital for Thing1.)
2. What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted by Sarah Ruth Today Right now, the insurance… I am hoping the camaraderie with other wives soon!
3. If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you? submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake. Right now, yes. Again, hoping this changes over time.
4. What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army Wife We have not had any yet.
5. If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s My kids have a first name and 2 middle names. First name was just a random name I loved. First middle name is a family name. Second middle name is the name their birth moms chose for them at birth.