It’s Friday! I am semi excited about the coming weekend. We are supposed to go to a couple Easter egg hunts tomorrow, but I fear they will be cancelled due to weather… Then we are going to a military kid’s appreciation event at a local children’s museum on Sunday! That should be fun! Anyway, time for a fill in! Thanks Wife of a Sailor.
1. With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT This is something I have been wondering about. If we rent, we may not be able to. Can you paint if you live on post? I would love to and would do it if allowed!
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him The Walker home on Brothers and Sisters! The house is huge and has a pool. And I love the close family dynamic!
3. What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots I stated my very first blog as a way to educate friends and family about adoption and to keep them informed on our lives. This one was started in hopes of meeting other milspouses!
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted byAdventures in Life I have not spent much time on bases. I did see a man in a full silk outfit! I think it was a martial arts outfit, but it was red with black designs and very flowy. Looked like a woman’s outfit…
5. Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two Martin Luther King. I want to thank him for the work he did that has allowed our family to exist!