My life is a complete zoo right now and I do not have time to blog, yet here I am! Thanks for the great procrastinator, Wife of a Sailor!
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s Wow, this is a hard one for me. Hmmm. Okay I am going to be all cheesy up in here. The scene on Jerry Maguire where the couple in the elevator says “You complete me.” That’s it. He does. He is my other half and without him I am not as great!
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J No. I would need to stay home with our kids. It is not something we could even consider with Thing1’s medical condition. Before kids, probably still a no. I really don’t like to be hot, so I doubt I would do well in a desert environment without amenities!
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy Maybe. He was given an award at his Basic graduation. After the ceremony, they had the award recipients line up in front and people could congratulate. I asked if I could kiss him and he said no! I think it embarrassed him!
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move Thunderstorms. I hate them and think they are going to turn into a tornado and knock our house down every single time!
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters Somewhere cold! I love winter and hate humidity. Maybe the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. (Although in the essence of full disclosure, I have never been to the UP! I might hate it!)