Wow! I cannot believe it is Friday already! Time for another Fill-In.
1. What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy My sewing machine. I swear I pull it out constantly to do a quick fix of this or that. Not to mention the stuff I make!
2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third It is much different! I was not sure I wanted kids and I planned to work full time as a lawyer. Now I stay home and would love to have 6 kids!
3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment Well, this is not my recipe, but chocolate cupcakes made with a Duncan Hines mix. Once done, put in a bowl and pour hot fudge over them. So much chocolate. So good!
4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be to much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes Vent on Twitter!
5. What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad I have not yet faced a deployment. But, for a separation, I would say that the first couple weeks are the hardest. Once you get through those, you will be in a groove and things will go more smoothly.