I am way late today! My mom was here for a few days. My youngest had surgery yesterday. (No big deal, had his ear tubes removed. He is doing great!) So, anyway, here it is: (Thanks to Wife of a Sailor.)
1. What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It. Facebook, e-mail, phone, and visits! I have a super close family, so it will not be a problem for us.
2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas I made a scrapbook for my husband during our engagement and gave it to him on our wedding night. I wrote letters to him, included ticket stubs from nights out, etc.
3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect First, I doubt either of my kids would pass the medical screening! My younger might, depends how things continue going for him. But, as of right now, I would not. But things are really going badly for us right now, so I am feeling very disillusioned with the military at this time.
4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That Charge cards. I hate that we got ourselves into a mess. But, we have a plan in place to fix it and one day we will be much better! (I took step one today when I paid off my van! Yay!!)
5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life My husband’s graduation from Basic. It was a very moving ceremony for me and I was so proud that he was singled out for an award!