This week I am very unexcited by it being Friday because it means my visit with Hubby is over. But, nonetheless, it is indeed Friday. Fill In time from Wife of a Sailor.
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful I am not sure on this one. I have not been in the life ling enough to know. Right now we are living apart for several months for training. It sucks, but is necessary…
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army He picked a peck of peppers. I am going to say that is about a dozen!
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To I love being a stay at home mom. I am sure there would be other careers I would enjoy, but none are worth the sacrifice of leaving my children to be raised by other people.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice No tattoo. And, honestly, I would never get a tattoo. I just think it would be way painful. And there are too few places on the body where that tattoo would look the same shape and size in 20 years! Most places it would look all lumpy and stretched out!
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth Cooking! I am a pretty good baker, but have never been a great cook. I have improved since getting married, but I can only do rather simple recipes. Nothing too long or involved. I would love to be able to make a gorgeous gourmet meal. (Although I doubt my husband or kids would eat it anyway…)
There it is! I hope it sounded lucid. I am missing my husband bad and going on only about 4 hours sleep…