It’s Friday! Thanks Wife of a Sailor.
1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? submitted by Our Crazy Life Hmmm, this is a hard one. I have several that I read on a daily basis. I guess Army Blogger Wife and The Undomesticated Army Wife. Of course, I could not just pick one. It was luck that I was able to stick with only 2!
2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife Well, I have not been through a deployment yet. My husband is away right now. My favorite perk right now is the mail! My husband writes me every day. I just love getting love letters in he mail every day!
3. How long did you date your <significant other> before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic 5 years! We were high school sweethearts and started dating a few weeks before I turned 16. We got married a month after I turned 21.
4. What do you think your <significant other> would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared I have no idea! He was in the restaurant business, but was not overly fond of it, so I know he does not want to go back to that. We are kind of hoping he gets an MOS he likes that could lead to a career outside the Army.
5. If you could talk to the Secretary of Army what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families? submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife I don’t know. So far I have been happy with the way things are going for us. They allowed Armydad to call daily during Thing1’s hospital visits. They provide more than enough in the way of living costs for us right now. Ask me again in a couple years when I have moved and gone through a deployment and see if my answer changes!