TGIF! Time for another Friday Fill In from Wife of a Sailor.
1. Since most if the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? We have been very lucky. We got mostly rain. It is cold and windy, but only a dusting of snow came down and no ice! (Which is a good thing because Thing1 cannot stay in a home without power, so I was STRESSED!)
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? Ummm, send my husband away… Grocery bill goes down, less shopping because I have to take the kids with me, he cannot spend money.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? My first new car: a Kia Optima. I loved that car!
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? What made your spouse choose to join the military? My husband has only been doing this for a few months and I have been asked this question more than a dozen times!
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if…. you don’t talk to your husband for weeks at a time and find this normal and okay.