It’s Friday! You know what that means? Time for a Fill In from Wife of a Sailor!
1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in? Family comedies and dramas. You know the ones where the mom is completely frazzled. That is me!
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object? Europe! I went after I graduated high school, but Armydad has never been. I would love to go and take him to Italy and Switzerland, my 2 favorite places!
3. Did you have pets growing up? Yes, dogs and cats. We had numerous dogs. We lived in the country and had mostly outdoor pets, so we had horrible luck with them running away or getting hit by cars… (Okay, that sounded really bad. I only remember us having 5 pets the whole time I was growing up. 2 were hit by cars, 2 were unexplained deaths / disappearance, 1 we had for YEARS!)
4. What do you do for exercise? Does chasing my kids count? I am terrible about exercising. I really need to start…
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse? I have not gotten much yet because I have not been in a Milspouse community yet (except online!) I think the reassurances that it is okay to miss him, to cry, to have days where I fall apart.