It’s Friday! Time for a Fill-In courtesy of Wife of a Sailor.
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? Do they have kids? My life is so consumed with my kids that I feel like I have more in common with other moms.
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised? Know everything. I am not a huge fan of surprises, they stress me out!
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? I have no idea. I have only lived in a few cities, all in the same state so far. I have not loved any of them yet. Give me some time as an Army wife and ask me again!
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take? My make up! I pack it and then check and double check a few times to make sure I did pack it. I just feel more comfortable facing the world with a little foundation and cover up on. (Honestly, I wear very little make up.)
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. Mom, wife, daughter, sister, Christian, books, scrapbook, Army, television, Baked goods!