– Do you like my new digs? I was ready for a change and wanted to get in the holiday spirit! I think it is cute.
– I took the boys to Parent’s Night Out at my church last night. It was the first time I have taken Thing 2 somewhere (besides my mom’s house 3 times) and left him. I only cried for a minute and then I stayed away for 3 1/2 hours! I was so proud of myself. And I got a ton of errands run. (Yes, Thing 2 is 3 months away from 3 and I have only left him a handful of times in his life.)
– I still do not know dates for Thing 1’s appointments. I know he has a doctor appointment on Dec. 14 and the cardiac cath on the 15th. We are still waiting to hear back about one more appointment. And I don’t know times for any of them. So, we might be leaving Sunday, maybe Monday, or maybe early on Tuesday. In a week! I have to cancel and reschedule all appointments. I have to line up a kennel for the dog. My mom has to travel here so she can go with us. I am getting seriously annoyed.
– If things go well and everything looks better than expected with Thing 1’s tests, he will get discharged on Thursday the 16th. If the cath does not look great, he will stay a few additional days for more tests and procedures that will need to be done before he is placed on the transplant list.
– I have to pick Armydad up a few days after the cath. And I have no idea whether or not Thing 1 will still be in the hospital. I have a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C for his pick-up.
That is all I can come up with for now. Thing 1 is hanging on me telling me he wants to cuddle, so I better run. (I swear this child could cuddle 24 hours a day.)