I am so thankful today. Here is my list:
– My wonderful husband. He is my rock. He makes me the person I am.
– My children. I am so lucky and blessed by the opportunity to be a mom. I try very hard to never take it for granted. Once upon a time I thought I would never get this chance.
– My faith. As I grow in my faith, I feel less stressed, more happy.
– Modern science. Had Thing 1 been born 30 years earlier, he would have had no chance for living a long life. Now he does!
– My family. I am blessed with a huge and loving extended family. They are so great!
– Employment. A few weeks ago, this would have never crossed my mind, but after recent events, I am so thankful that my husband has a job.
– Benefits. Insurance is a pain in my rear sometimes, but I am so thankful that we have it. We would be so far in debt without it.
There are many more things, but this is my main list!