Wife of a Sailor (http://wifeofasailor.com/) hosts this meme every week. I have never done it before, but thought I would start. Some of the questions I may not be able to answer every week (like about deployments) but I will do my best! Here goes:
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette) I have not had much contact with milspouses yet. I guess the few I found and connected with while we were trying to make a decision about whether or not Armydad should join were the best! They answered my questions, encouraged me, advised me on questions Armydad should ask, etc. They were very helpful and supportive.
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit? Most of the time. I am usually only about 5 miles over, but I catch myself at time going way above… I try not to.
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it? I did not. I have never had a nickname. I have always been bummed about that. In school, surveys, interviews, etc. would ask about nicknames and I never had one.
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end? This is a hard one! Something about medical stuff. Maybe The Medical Mama. It would hopefully end with everyone happy and healthy. (I pray for that ending every day.)
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… What did you do that day? I have nothing on my planner for that day. It was a Tuesday, so Thing1 would have had school. I have no idea what else we did!